Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2022

I Give My Heart To You O LORD

 


I give my heart to You O Lord, I give my heart to You,

Search me in all I think good Lord, in all I say and do;

For You have granted me the grace to see Thee as Thou art,

In fullest measure, in the whole, and not in just one part.


I give my soul to You O Lord, I give my soul to You,

For only You can change, and mould, and make me to be true;

A sinner saved by love and grace, for nothing can I claim,

Save to bow low and voice abroad, the wonders of Your Name.

 

I give my life to You O Lord, I give my life to You,

Grant me to know Your perfect gifts, many, or be they few;

For just to be Your servant Lord, my life knows perfect gain,

Will You control each part of me, and in this found life reign?

 

I give my all to You O Lord, I give my all to You,

All that I have, and all I own, for they are all Yours too;

And so I offer all I have for You to take control

Of not just some, not just in part, but I give You the whole.

 

I give my will to You O Lord, I give my will to You,

In whatsoever way You choose, change me and make me new;

And when the path that I must walk, makes me a sufferer,

Grant me obedience, feed my faith; make me a conqueror.

 

                            Amen!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment