Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2022

Special Delivery

 

September 8


SPECIAL DELIVERY – Every morning, early, before dawn breaks, the newspaper man brings the news for our neighbour. Every morning, when I hear the paper hit the neighbour’s driveway, I think of the faithfulness, reliability and trustworthiness of the deliverer of the news. Regardless of how much it rains, he is there to deliver the news. The work of this deliverer is to collect the news fresh, every day and take it to those who want it from him.

Is your mission one of collecting news from the Lord and delivering to others? Be faithful, in all weather, another is depending on you.



Lord let me take my work for You seriously and serve fully aware that another is depending on me. Amen!






Read Acts 16: 4 - 5

 

No comments:

Post a Comment