Pages

Friday, March 15, 2024

By Night Or Day

 

March 15


BY NIGHT OR DAY – Here is great, uplifting, redeeming news for you. Jesus saves by night and by day. Yes! Listen again!  The Lord is not more powerful in the day than He is in the night. He is not more accessible in the daytime than in the nighttime. This is the great news. You can call out to Him for help at any time. I can hear you saying that you already know this. Okay; then why do you fear more at night, than in the day, especially when you are alone and are in need of help? My friend, live this truth of a God who saves by day and by night.



Lord, in the night of my days, when I am truly afraid, help me to remember that the hour of day or night matters not to You, for You hold night and day in Your Hands. Amen!






Read Psalm 55: 16 – 19

 

No comments:

Post a Comment