Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Blameless Before God

 

September 18


BLAMELESS BEFORE GOD - David, is belting out untamed praises to his LORD, who has delivered him from the hands of all his enemies. With his heart fully given to God, he is able to tell God, in praising tones, that he has been blameless and has kept himself from sin. Yes, I can hear you saying that David is lying before God, as you remember the sins he committed. Stop! Receive the heart and mind of God who forgives sins completely. It is God who has said, of His own, I will forgive their wickedness and remember their sins no more. Jeremiah 31: 34b. Why are you remembering them? Trust the Saving grace of Jesus and by faith, walk blameless before God. 




Your works are too wonderful for me Father, help me in Jesus to forgive myself. Amen!                              







Read Psalm 18: 23 - 24

 

No comments:

Post a Comment