Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2024

Turn The Pages

 

Turn the pages of my heart Lord,

Turn all the pages of my heart,

You’ve given me great mercy Lord,

And a mighty different new start.

 

Change me in every single part Lord,

Change me in every single part,

You’ve granted grace abundant Lord,

Let none of it from me depart.

 

Teach me to live as You’ve taught, Lord,

Teach me to live as You’ve taught,

You’ve given me the promise, Lord,

Pleasing works in me will be wrought.

 

Save me from the sin of pride, Lord,

Save me from the folly of pride,

May love rule and reign in me Lord,

Every wrong in me scold and chide.

 

Turn the pages of my heart Lord,

Turn all the pages of my heart,

Remove all that’s not of You Lord,

In me Your perfect will impart.

Amen!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment