I’m safe with Jesus in life and in death,
In the highest heights or the deepest depth,
For what can snatch me from His loving arms?
Amidst life’s evils, all my fears He calms,
My Jesus is Lord over all the earth,
All other powers are of little worth,
Naught can compare with Jesus my refuge,
When trials are insurmountably huge,
When all around me, troubles mount and pile,
And temptations come, they last but a while,
For I’m assured of Christ’s strength given me,
To resist the devil and he will flee,
And when I’m too weak a burden to bear,
As I’m laden down with many a care,
When each new day brings with it new sorrows,
And worry would mark my brow with furrows,
I hide in Jesus, under His safe wings,
And receive the calm and comfort it brings,
To trust in Jesus: Unspeakable peace!
Safe in Jesus, my soul knows sweet release.
Amen!

No comments:
Post a Comment