Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2026

I'm Calling

 


I’m calling, I’m calling who’ll hear and heed,

My people are drowning in this world’s greed,

They have gone their own way against My will,

I speak, they don’t hear, denying Me still,

They think they serve Me, while doing evil,

Working the will of the cunning devil,

What fellowship does light have with darkness?

What friends are righteousness and wickedness?

I’m calling My own to return to Me,

They turn deaf ears and refuse Me to see,

They’ve forsaken the Gift of My Spirit,

Their words and works to the world they commit,

How can I be pleased, with non-compliance?

They continue in stubborn defiance,

I call My Church to repent and return,

To pure faith and trust, but My calls they spurn,

They bring sacrifices and prayers at length,

But all in their self-energizing strength,

My people, their first love have forsaken,

And to themselves have other loves taken,

My Hand of wrath moves, I won’t spare the rod,

I Am, their Maker, their Leader, their God,

Calling them back, I begin at the first,

My shepherds, My leaders, they are the worst,

Chastening with rude awakening and more,

My Hand must be hard on them to ensure,

They know their sinfulness, this path must be,

They are My beloved, they belong to Me.

Amen!

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment