Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2026

Christ For Me

 


                        Christ for me, yes Christ is for me,

So fears and doubts will have to flee,

They aren’t friends, but the enemy,

Seeking ways, whatever they be,

Trying their works, even with plea,

To make me deny, Christ for me.

 

Christ for me, I will take His lead,

Even when cares would intercede,

Sowing unholy, wicked seed,

Saying to me, come on and feed,  

Tempting me in my dire need,

To turn on Christ, as my one lead.

 

Christ for me, my hope and my stay,

Though I am weary, tossed each way,

As the deceiver comes with sway,

Showing how, I waste time to pray,

Telling me, I should move away,

To seek not Christ, as my one stay.

 

Christ for me, yes Christ is for me,

Though from fears and doubts, I’m not free,

When the way forward, I can’t see,

God help me, to keep Christ only,

Though the world with me won’t agree,

Lord help me to live, Christ for me.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment