Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Make Me Your Carrier

 





















Make me a carrier O Lord of Your pow’r,

Let me infect one in this very hour.                                         

Someone who’s needing Your will to be done,

Today, Your power must transform someone. 

 

 Make me a carrier O Lord of Your light, 

Let me infect one, be it day or night, 

Someone needs lifting out of the darkness,

Today, Your Light must bring a life brightness. 

   

Make me a carrier O Lord of Your word,

Let me infect one whom Your truth has not heard,

Someone in ignorance, sorely deceived,

Today, Your Word in someone must be conceived. 


Make me a carrier O Lord of Your love,

Let me infect one with peace to absolve

Someone, who is held by fear and worry,   

Today, Your Love must peace to them carry. 

 

Make me a carrier O Lord of Your grace,

Let me infect one right here in this place,  

Someone whose life is useless and empty,

Today, Your grace must bring someone beauty.                       

Amen!     

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment