Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Be Exhorted

 

August 28


BE EXHORTED – Perhaps this word is not as prevalent as it used to be in times past, nonetheless, its meaning is most relevant and life-saving today as it was then. To be exhorted is to be brought to a strong sense of the precarious condition of your life and the urgency to do something about it. The Word of God, however the Spirt brings it to you, is your exhortation. Are you truly living in the will and power of God? Is your life publishing Christ and Christ alone – undefiled and unadulterated - bearing His perfect fruit? Take this Word seriously and seek pure abundant life which is the Lord’s promise to you, even today. 



Lord, remove me from my place of thinking I’m living a good Christian life and show me how dead I am. I seek Your life even now, please. Amen! 








Read Luke 3: 15 - 18

 

No comments:

Post a Comment