Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Blaming Game

 October 1


BLAMING GAME – It is rare to find people who take full responsibility for their sinful actions. As was the case with our father Adam, so too we have inherited this blaming game mentality which makes us look like the victims, the ones who only did the wrong because of the actions of another. Because she cursed me, I cursed her back; because he told me I was a vagabond and a thief, I cuff him in the face. From early in life we learn to place blame on others for our wrong deeds. But God does not accept our naming and blaming game. We need to come clean before Him, each time and take responsibility for our actions.



Holy God, teach us in all things to be truthful and not look at blaming others for our evil ways. Amen!

 




Read Genesis 3: 11 – 12

 

No comments:

Post a Comment