Pages

Monday, September 30, 2024

Are You Famous?

 

September 30


ARE YOU FAMOUS?  When I asked myself this same question, “Are you famous?” I sarcastically, yet painfully laughed and said, “Who me? That is a laugh!”

Many of you may be like me, not famous in the least bit according to human standards, but I have learnt and grown since then and I share my learning with you, according to God.

Trust me on this one. You are famous for you are as a David who has struck down countless enemies in one single battle. Aren’t your enemies, fear, doubt, unbelief, wandering, worry, anxiety and their scores of allies?

Well then, right now even, if you trust the Lord and you die to all of what is self, then you are famous. Have you not, successfully and victoriously mortified the flesh, your enemy, with all its, too numerous to count, allies?



Praise to God, Lord Almighty, who gives you the victory. Amen! 

 




Read 2 Samuel 8: 13

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment