Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Make Me God

 

 

Make me God, like a green olive tree,

Grant me Your grace that in You I’ll be,

Pruned, trimmed and fixed, in Your house to dwell,

Father, all darkness in me dispel.   


Grant me the joy of Your indwelling,

As sweet trust within me is swelling,

Show me how to praise Your Name only,

Father, to You, let me live solely.

 

Accept my life as I grow in You,

May You be seen in all that I do,

Your indwelling Spirit is pure Light,

Father, in Him my life will shine bright.

 

Take me, place me, in Your will and way,

Renew and restore me, day by day,

That I may lift, Your hallowed Name high,

Father, I can’t Your presence deny.

 

Lord God, You are good, there’s none like You,

Faithful, trustworthy, Your words are true,

Teach me to wait on You, Sovereign Guide,

Father, make me Your joy and Your pride.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment