![]() |
| Exodus 2: 15 - 20 |
What is so different today my daughter?
Were you not able to draw the water?
You’ve been gone for some hours, just a few,
This is unusual, what’s happened to you?
Did you give up today, was it that rough?
Was today at the well for you, too tough?
You have returned early, tell me what’s wrong
Speak to me child, you still to me belong.
Everything’s different today, my father,
For today I met a total stranger,
Who saw that I was defenseless and weak,
When wicked ones came, some water to seek,
He saw how they pushed and chased me away,
There was nothing that I could do or say,
To my surprise he came to my rescue,
What was happening was it really true?
Everything is different for that matter,
Today I can boast of a rescuer,
One who saw me in my time of distress,
One who fought for me, when I was helpless;
He did not just chase the wicked away,
He drew all my water for me that day
And for all who water, that day needed
A Saviour, who for us, still intercedes.
Amen!

No comments:
Post a Comment