![]() |
| Acts 12: 6 - 11 |
The night before
Herod would Peter destroy,
With his false practices
and deceitful ploy,
The Lord sent His
angel, Peter to rescue
Though Peter knew,
not, what was happening was true.
The night before your Herod can your life claim,
I will send My servant in My Holy Name,
So that you'll be removed. ere the morning's light,
Though you do not know the extent on My might.
The night before
your Herod brings conviction,
On you, with every
godless single action,
I’ll show the World
the Church is still My dwelling
Though you do not
know, I you am rescuing.
The night before
your Herod’s trial take place,
With all his chosen
witnesses of disgrace,
You My servant, I
will pluck out of evil’s hand
Though you do not
know, I’m in command.
The night before
your Herod makes his great move,
When he will claim
victory and to the world prove,
His might and right,
I will defy his demands,
Though you do not
know, you are in My safe hands,
The night before
your Herod will you destroy
Amid the confines on
you he doth deploy,
You are My Peter, My
Rock, My Name Bearer
Though you do not
know, I am your Rescuer
Amen!

No comments:
Post a Comment